What information do we collect?
Atheist Ireland collects the following on the website goodwithoutgods.ie
- The following data is captured from visitors to our websites
- If you comment on a post, we keep a record of your username, first and last name and email
- Session status – i.e. if your logged in or not
- Web information – your browser information, ip address, url of the site you accessed our site from and url of the site you left our site for.
Do we collect information from visitors?
- Yes – if you visit our site and are not logged as a user of our websites, your session, web and marketing information are still tracked.
Can this information be used to identify individuals or is it aggregated and anonymous?
- Yes, if you are a logged in user we can identify you
- If you are a visitor we can identify your ip and the pages you visit on our site, your point of entrance and point of departure
How will we use this information?
- We use session information to monitor if someone is logged in or not and to see if they’ve seen any pop up notices or not
- We use web information for google analytics and SEO purposes. We also use web information as part of our security firewall to track and monitor activity within our sites.
Who has access to this information?
- Access to membership information is restricted to the management committee of Atheist Ireland in particular its membership officer and secretary.
Will we share this information with any other parties?
- We use google analytics and other SEO tools to analyse web information.
How do we protect your information?
- users accounts are protected with their username/password
- We have a firewall on our server and on our websites
- We keep our website up to date with security releases
- Local backups and cloud are keep securely with restricted access.
How will we notify visitors of changes to our policies?
- We will link to this policy on our website’s footer.
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org