Pass The Book
Pass on your used books. It’s more productive than having them sit on your shelf and you have the satisfaction of passing on enjoyment and promoting reading. Second to winning the lottery, education is the most effective way to end poverty.
HOW TO DO
- Read the book.
- Create and sign the book’s READER LIST (locate on one of the book’s end pages), include the following information:
- NAME (required)
- DATE READ (required)
- LOCATION (required)
- A SENTENCE ABOUT YOURSELF (optional)
- YOUR WEB SITE (optional)
- FURTHER COMMENTS (optional)
- Number your entry so it’s clear how many people have read the book.
- Pass the book on to someone who agrees to abide by these rules.